blablabla

javascript:void(0)

7.3.10

today's special: HANG OUT DAY

actually today i am going to hang out with my housemate them..
but they all go buy desktop..
if i follow them along also boring
so i date my friend out too
haha ask him accompany me buy my things
so thanks him la..
i very bad, ask him to accompany me walk here walk there
he din buy anything but follow me walk..
aiyo.. thank you very much
and i didn't espect Jia Yin will hang out with us too
haha... i was so surprise and happy
because we really didn't meet each other since graduate
i felt so happy to Jia Yin cause she finally can study her favourite course

and i very thankful to Woei Hann for treating us lunch today..
very paiseh also..
next time when i go for work i will treat back you..
haha






No comments:

Post a Comment