blablabla

javascript:void(0)

10.11.10

Pissed off!

I miss my secondary school friend so much..
I miss the moment with them..
Only in secondary school life you can found a very good and true friend.
In University.. maybe at first they treat you good but when you got trouble they will not care about you..
They will just ignore you.
Just will tell you a very SHIT excuse to reject you.

At here I don't want to mention about who..
I treat 'you' so good but when I got trouble, you just leave me alone..
Let me settle myself..
Is this a true friend? What the hell..

When you ask me to help you in doing something,
I never reject but you................
haiz... I feel so disappointed..

2 comments:

  1. same here dear, i really need those friends like secondary~ >.<
    friend like you~ =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya dear, hmmm.. next week i m gonna end my semester la.. we can hang out dy^^ hehe... nxt weekend do u free?

    ReplyDelete