blablabla

javascript:void(0)

2.11.10

Rushing for finals

Haiz.. I feel like not enough time for me to finish all my final assignments.
Who ask me to do in last minutes =.=
Still left one week then will be our semester break.
I need to rush!! gambateh!!

And I don't know why suddenly i feel so happy
Happy that I have a bunch of nice housemates.
They treat me so good..
And I am not planning to move out from this unit before I graduate.
I like to stay with them..
We always talk craps and hang out together.
We created a lot of happy moment since we stay together.
Frankly speaking since I move into this unit,
I become happy and happier..
And laugh laugh laugh..
haha.. like a kisiao person.
But I like it!
I hope we can stay happy and happier everyday.. every months.. every years..
HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment