blablabla

javascript:void(0)

26.6.11

Ma B'day - Earlier celebration

I celebrate my birthday earlier
cause during the exact date I need to go to campus
busy about assignment things

Today I went to pavilion with my collegemates
to celebrate my birthday at Manhattan Fish Market

and then after finished the meal
suddenly I heard somebody singing birthday song
haha.. it's surprise for me
and they are cupcakes.
They are so cute!
I like cupcakes very muchie..
And I didn't have cupcakes to be my birthday cake before
cause most of the cupcakes are more expensive than normal cake
Thanks to all my friends that celebrate with me
I am so surprise and happy today

My birthday stupid look haha

My cupcakes from my collegemates

My 2 pretty friends

I love all of u..
Thanks for the meal and cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment