blablabla

javascript:void(0)

22.6.11

yesterday i just finished my photo shoot for assignment
really thanks to my friend for being my model
although i was very tired but i knew that being a model is more tire than photographer
she need to change a lot of poses
but she really a pretty and nice model
know how to pose
found a good model is easier for photographer to shoot
i really lucky i found u my best friend
i don't know she allow me to mention her link here or not
but better not, later she will kill me haha

when finished shooting
i felt so successful when i viewed those photos
cause they are awesome!!
everything are awesome!!
model is awesome!!
the posing is awesome!!

hope our lecturer will like those photos
and we can get A in this subject
hahahaha..

1 comment:

  1. lol~ silly dear~ why not? you think too much lah~ XD you guyz ROCK too!! ^^

    ReplyDelete